Friday 22 June 2012

Triple Aught Designs Ranger Hoodie

     I've been looking at the Triple Aught Designs (TAD) Ranger Hoodie (RH) for a while, ITS did a write up on it last year and I was impressed with what they had to say about the RH.  I got home on leave and found a few boxes waiting for me, a Surefire X300, SERPA CQC, Mystery Ranch 3 Day Assault Pack and the TAD RH I ordered.  I won't lie, I ripped open the box like it was christmas and pulled out a grey RH with shoulder patches.  I looked at all the stitching, inspected the materials and zipped it up, as it's a bit colder at home then at work.  I fell in love with it and for so many reasons.

The quality of the materials was really good, and all the stitching was doubled up and glued.  The only thing I've had any issue with so far is the zipper, it sticks at the bottom.

pictures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment